Hi Joerg,

I setup two local user accounts on the server.. ham and
spam.

anyone that gets incorrectly detected ham or spam can
"resend"
it to the spam or ham accounts on the server..

and I run a crontabs to process the ham and spam and use it
create the bayes DB.

/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --mbox /var/spool/mail/spam
and
/usr/bin/sa-learn --ham --mbox /var/spool/mail/ham

(I run that as user amavis.)
That way any incorrectly detected mail can be fed back to
bayes and told what it should be.

seems to work great.

One thing you are going to have to do though, is educate
your users
on "resending" or "redirecting" mail as opposed to
forwarding it
which changes the headers.

regards

Franki