Thx Franki,

I'll give it a try. Right now - on all the Mails I have seen tagged as Spam,
and I also asked all users to check the Spam-Mails they have received - It
didn't happen so far - that a non-Spam Mail was tagged as Spam. Rather the
other way around - that Spam-Mail got undetected through the Spam-Filter (I
don't know yet of an Easy way to tell Spamassassin that this is a Spam ? (Got
version 2.55 :)... Specially some Mails are created where all Tag-Words are
disguised - as we use to disguise E-Mails... [EMAIL PROTECTED]@ or only a Gif-File
containing the entire Message.

Has anyone of you automatised Spamassassin - to manually tag undetected Mails
? I mean - having a alias tagspam pointing to user filter filter - that the
spamd/spamc are running on - you bounce a Mail to - and the script knows -
that everything coming through here _is_ spam - so the bayes part can learn
something.

Anyone of you folks did that already - or will I have to do it myself ;)

So - I am quite confident that losses would be minimal if I save them on a
Local Directory.

Cheers

        Joerg

--
It is better to have loved and lost than just to have lost.
| Joerg Mertin              :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (Home)|