Hia there,

so - actually - the new possibility with the Proxy sounds quite interesting,
and are what I was looking for a long time now.

Does anyone has some hints as what I'd need for it (which version of Postfix
would be required), and some examples - on how to configure all that ?
Of course - a detailed HOWTO would be best :)

Thx for all your Input folks :)