On Wednesday 20.August.2003 07:04 pm, Jim C wrote:
> I really would like to see Mandrake get involved with the RULE (Run
> Up-to-date Linux Everywhere ) poject.
> It would also really click with the CLIC project. ;-)  [place wince
> here] One of the bigest problems we had with our cluster was with
> trying to use out-of-date hardware with modern software.  RULE is a
> RedHat based project to eliminate this problem.
>
> Jim C.

I Marco at RULE.  He says it will be, basically, a new project because
the original was RedHat centric because that's what they were using
when they began trying to get Linux on smaller boxes.

Michael Fratoni modified the RedHat installer.  Someone would have to do
the same for the Mandrake installer.  Perhaps it could be incorporated
or become an option of the Mandrake installer?

regards,
Richard.