I really would like to see Mandrake get involved with the RULE (Run Up-to-date Linux Everywhere ) poject.
It would also really click with the CLIC project. ;-) [place wince here] One of the bigest problems we had with our cluster was with trying to use out-of-date hardware with modern software. RULE is a RedHat based project to eliminate this problem.

Jim C.

Dick Gevers wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:42:01 -0700, Jim C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about Re: [expert] Worried about resolution requirements for Mandrake:

Lessee... It is the English (and therefore European) version... June 2003 Page 88. Article title is "Run modern software on older computers; Linux on a diet" written by Marco Fioretti.
Googleing the word "Kdrive" provides this link:

http://www.rule-project.org/en/sw/kdrive.php

Marvellous. Thanks very much!

Regards,
=Dick Gevers=