Yeah I found it. Thanks. I added my .04 worth. Thats two .02 worth. Im under
billbeau. Man those winblows users just dont have a clue! They fear Linux and
that is our main problem trying to bring Linux into the corp world. If people
would just try it they would be surprised at the ease of use Liniux has
become. You no longer need to be a computer guru to run and use Linux.

On Star Date Sunday 24 August 2003 08:18 am, David E. Fox sent this sub-space
message.