quoting Bill; Sunday 24 August 2003 12:04 pm:
> Yeah I found it. Thanks. I added my .04 worth. Thats two .02 worth. Im
> under billbeau. Man those winblows users just dont have a clue! They fear
> Linux and that is our main problem trying to bring Linux into the corp
> world. If people would just try it they would be surprised at the ease of
> use Liniux has become. You no longer need to be a computer guru to run and
> use Linux.
>
> On Star Date Sunday 24 August 2003 08:18 am, David E. Fox sent this
> sub-space message.
>
> > > Couldnt find any kind of forums there. an you supply a link?
> >
> > OK. Had to click through a few screens on the nbc11.com site. The actual
> > fora are hosted by ibsys.com.
> >
> > Here's the url - all on one line of course.
> >
> > http://forums.ibsys.com/viewmessages.cfm?sitekey=bay&Forum=79&Topic=8946
> >
> > And my post is there as of now. :)

I thought the Mac and GNU/Linux responders were a bit too soft on the whiners
that believe the MS propaganda. But thanks for the link.

This most recent addition to the worm/virus/trojan/exploit of the week legacy
was responsible for the conversion of four more new disciples to the Open
Source Community. They've all started the journey from the darkness into the
light. Thanks MS.

It happens around here every time the media goes nuts over the latest attack.
Acquaintances and friends that had wanted nothing to do with GNU/Linux in the
past have decided that there could possibly have been some merit in my
previously expounded position regarding Mandrake (specifically)
Linux-vs-Windows.

Most of that position has to do with the fact that my system is always up and
I'm able to use it, and they quite often aren't. :-)

Keep the nasties comin'! We'll pick up refugees that are capable of thought;
and those that aren't won't be on the network anyway, because they won't even
listen to advice to keep their Anti Virus software updated, or install
required security updates.

The latter would be the; "But the computer should do that for itself! It's too
HARD!!" weenies.

Regards;
Charlie
--