> Oh, sorry.  That's weird.  I don't see it on a couple of mirrors I
> looked at.  What I did when 9.1 came out was save my local cooker

I concur - audacity is good for mp3/wav editing - provided you have
enough spare disk space. If you don't, don't try to save the project as
a project file in your home directory. I use /tmp for most everything
for that, since I don't have a lot of room left in /home and /tmp has
several gigs available (editing roughly an hour's length of wav file
will need close to 2.1 gigs of space).

But what's 'hackaudacity'?