David E. Fox wrote:
Oh, sorry. That's weird. I don't see it on a couple of mirrors I looked at. What I did when 9.1 came out was save my local cooker

I concur - audacity is good for mp3/wav editing - provided you have
enough spare disk space. If you don't, don't try to save the project as
a project file in your home directory. I use /tmp for most everything for that, since I don't have a lot of room left in /home and /tmp has several gigs available (editing roughly an hour's length of wav file will need close to 2.1 gigs of space).

But what's 'hackaudacity'?

What I remember is that hackaudacity was a patched version of audacity to workaround a certain bug. If you see my other note to lorne, it appears I somehow mirrored a mixture of 9.0 and 9.1 contrib/ and hackaudacity was part of 9.0, not 9.1.
Rolf

David E. Fox Thanks for letting me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] change magnetic patterns
[EMAIL PROTECTED] on your hard disk.