> Hey all,
> HELP!!!
> I need to print from windows to linux - I've set up samba, I can
> see and access my shares - the printer is a cups printer - when I
> try to set it up through windows, it wants a printer driver - I
> download and install the correct driver - when I try to print a
> test page, it says it can't access the printer.
>
> mike

I'm going to answer my own post.  I'm not quite sure what
happened.  I spent about 6 hours screwing around with it and I
finally got it to work.  I came up with a few different problems
during my voyage:  couldn't find the printer, couldn't access it
(denied) and finally what I realized was that what I was seeing at
some points was the it's just incredibly sloooow.  The epson
status monitor was giving me and error (cause it wants to actually
touch the printer) and waiting several minutes for the test page,
made me believe it wasn't going to print.  I just didn't wait long
enough.

man, what a day!

Mike

--