On Saturday 04 Oct 2003 11:48 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My point was simply that they need
> to come out with ntfs support soon (win4lin that is) because
> people are going to be using what they have available and it will
> most likely be nt based, as well as software titles which people
> will most likely be running will probably stop being win98
> compatible.

There's always a trade-off isn't there?  There's the ntfs support,
which would be useful, against the better drivers for older
peripherals, which again many find useful.  It may be that they have
to have separate products to deal with both needs.  I haven't seen
any statement about how they intend to develop the product, but with
the move to better directx support they seem to be looking at gamers.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302