Hi William,

On 11/03/2008, William Tanksley, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I feel really stupid ... I tried to look up <file-reader> to verify
> how to properly apply it (specifically, I wanted to look up the right
> conventions for naming things like set-codec; I'm a newbie), and I
> simply can't find it in the Vocabulary. What's under? I *expected* it
> to be under File or Files... No such thing.

It's under io.files. The way I found this out was to type:
\ <file-reader> help
in my listener. This gives you the word's documentation, including which
vocabulary it's from. You can also use the 'apropos' word to find a word if
you don't know its exact name, or use ctrl+h in the graphical listener. If
you can't find a word this way, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist somewhere
in the library, just that its vocab hasn't been loaded. In that case just
browse the extra/ dir.

Alex