Perhaps it doesn't work for you. You can't claim to
have the experience of others.
-Peter

----It's not that it works or that it doesn't work. It's the denigration of all past traditions in the simple phrase, "Spiritual Regeneration," or other (tmed) Maharishisms. It's not the purity of the teaching that is in question but the purity of wisdom of the teaching. (Since through research I have come to love the TM mantras, as mantras taken from the Sri Vidya, and hence MMY's Mahalakshmi connection).

But I think that we Americans are wiser now and have more Eastern knowledge than ever before. I mean, today many could hold down with Blavatsky and Crowley and other Western/Eastern pioneers. And better yet because many other traditions have their extensions in America now we can pick and choose and discern the truth for ourselves without interpreters any longer. And this  is the main thing here. There's more information so lack of explanation for ones motives could easily dismissed as crackpot. We've had wayward gurus galore so we can now easily suspect everyone's motives. The only truth is that one which has been distilled and served up fine as liquer. Other truths are merely grapes waiting to be mashed. Maharishi Mishmashed.  And registered for Varma/Srivistava profit (I hate saying that but it's obvious as a broken toe).

The truth is like gimel.