--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You seem to be the only one that knows that, as there are no
articles
> on the Web that support that claim.
>
> Sal

Your mind is tuned to not find it. You'll need to cure yourself of
that oneday (not a judgement, just a fact).
Ever heard of CBS? (I guess no-one has since you say I am the only
one who knows that TM is LEGAL to teach in Public Schools. OR
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STOP RELYING ON INTERNET BLOGS FOR YOUR NEWS !!!)

http://cbs2chicago.com/health/local_story_071005948.html
"""Three schools nationwide already offer the relaxation technique
to students, including a private school in Iowa and a public charter
school in Michigan <(and one in Baltimore)>.
Students at the Nataki Talibah Schoolhouse in Detroit are part of a
University of Michigan study to see if meditation really makes a
difference in their daily lives.
"We have found that children who practice T.M. for at least three
months period duration have better self-esteem, show higher affect,
positive affect, show decreased negative feelings about themselves
and are more adaptable in how they think about problems and
situations," said Dr. Rita Benn, Ph.D. the University of Michigan
researcher ."""