WOW !
This really goes to how out of touch and prejuduced you really are.
No wonder you are always badmouthing TM.

TM was NOT considered a religion by that court case, but your mind
has turned it into its negative. TM won the case. Get informed !
Secondly TM is taught in a Public school in a Chicago with great
success, and in a public school in, I think Baltimore. There may be
others. Those public school principles that have used it are very
happy with it.
I can't find the whole article , but last year TIME magazine had an
article on meditation, and probably half the cases they talked about
(incuding the Chicago public school) were about TM.
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,1101030804,00.html

TM is also given by a non-maditating judge in Missourri to criminal
offenders. He is VERY impressed with the results

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine