In a message dated 5/1/05 7:40:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'm not the one that brought Africa up.
But why did you use 'Nature' to deliberately downplay China's
atrocities in Tibet, and immediately turn attention away from it?
The world has ignored Tibet. China is VERY guilty of mass genocide.

Why do you think I down played China's Atrocities in Tibet? I think they are reprehensible! But I think it's a little late to do much about it now. The time  to act would have been when China invaded Tibet. But people really feared another world war breaking out with nukes, especially over a place so few people knew anything about. Tibet was also land locked  by communist or communist sympathizing countries. There just wasn't much Eisenhower or Kennedy could have done back in the 50's and early 60's. There isn't much anybody can do today that would be effective either. Unfortunately the Chinese are going to have their way with Tibet and will probably "breed out" the Tibet race and destroy their culture. Just about like what we did with Native Americans. But Hey! Look at the bright side . Tibet will do away with those nasty religious nuts forcing there religious views on the people so they can truly have a secular government and really be free! Separation of Pagoda and State!