on 4/30/05 10:57 PM, Rick Archer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just sent the following to Conny and will post his response:
>
> Hi Conny,
>
> Someone posted this on FairfieldLife. Is your part of this story true? Did
> you use to sleep in MMY's room? Maybe sometimes? Why did you leave the
> movement?

Here's his response. Please pardon his choppy English. He's Swedish:

I was MMY nžghtsecretary and was hžs personal massageboy takžng care of
gžvžng hžm massage on hžs very žll cžrculatžng bloodsystem žn hžs legs. he
had that žllness due to to much sžttžng.

I never ever slept žn MMY:s bedroom but I was there always untžl he felt a
sleep or started to snoore. Then I tržed to sneake uot to get some rest and
žt was then he asked me almost 3 or 4 days a week to call some of the gžrls
that he was fond of. Thžs was usually done around 3 or 4 žn the mornžng and
then I left and they got the key wžch they later after thežr early mornžng
vžsžt wžth MMY alone žn hžs bedroom returned the key to whom ever MMY told
them to leave žt to.

I left the movement due to what I know was the truth about MMY.s Pataanjalž
mumbo jumbo. It was all a hooks from the day one and was only comžng žn to
save the žnternatžonal staff and the organžsatžon as a whole. The MMY or TM
organžsatžon was totally brooke fžnacžally.

Even though I myself took part žn a course of the TM-Sždhž I was never duped
to belževe žn thžs bražnwashed people that was jumpžng around on thežr
asses. Jonny Gray was one of them and lots of others today promžnent people.
Are they stžll žn the organžsatžon or have they stžcked to the truth and
left as the Kaplan brothers fžnally džd when they realžsed what was gožng
on?!

MMY ž always loved because he was to me such a nžce fellow, but realžsed?
Far from žt! He was just a very clever and wellveresed žndžan fellow that
was verbally talented. He was also very skžlled žn manžpulatžng people and
usžng them for hžs own purposes. It was when I realžsed that I left. I was
also very pussled why all the Secretaryboys left sooner or later! Today I
know why. They had all realžsed the same realžty that MMY was not realžsed
he was just as Beatles sang 'a sexy sady and a fool on the hžll'

The world wžll fžnally jugde these people that stayed on and are now
mockeržng the Vedas and the Shankaracharya tradžtžon as well as the memory
of late Guru Dev.

Pžty on MMY, may he soon rest žn peace and be prepared for the karma that žs
fallžng upon hžm.

Love and joy

Conny