Jim,

You wrote:

I understand your point and agree with you, in that we are involved
in a *very dynamic* situation here on earth. Regardless of what my
thoughts and feelings are towards Maharishi and Guru Dev, I continue
every day to take full responsibility for myself, and full
accountability for my actions. Thank you for the reminder.

What do you see for the future of the world, or is it too dynamic to
say these days, from your perspective?

Jim

REPLY

Well, since you asked, here is what I think, FWIW.
What we have now:
cancer rates set to double within 10 years,
a huge number of animal species set to become
extinct within the same time frame;
global warming, genetic contamination of the global food
supply; disenfranchisement of various peoples
of the third world, corporate greed,
gender suppression, and so on and on.
This sets us on the same course as a freight
train out of control; break point will be
reached at some time in the future.  Who
knows when, and what form that will take.

It's still not too late to change the destiny
of the world.

BTW, I meant to say:
Many people on this forum, and also many who are NOT
on it, have a big karmic lesson to learn
this time round and it is this:
Don't rely on anyone else

Stargazer