--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Did I say or imply that it's better to strive to be an
Untermensch?  How did you arrive at that conclusion.  I've made no
judgment of any kind yet.  I'm just comparing two things that seem to
me to invite comparison. >>

Hidden in your comparison is an obvious negative connotation, no?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but comparing anyone to Hitler in the modern
era is not a positive assessment.

Just because someone teaches that people may want to better
themselves in any way (ie. evolve) does not mean they are like the
Nazis. Your comparison appears to be aimed at suggesting that any
group who says: "Let's be better, than the past humans" must be
potential murderous Nazis.

Making comparisons to Nazis brings a whole bunch of baggage with it,
and you knew that when you posted it..no?
Or perhaps you just mean that many groups look to better themselves
and the world, and in addition some turn nasty, like the Nazis.

If you use your logic (also implied by the juxtaposition of the
question to which you were answering from another poster) you would
call the Quakers "Nazis", and the Buddhists.

OffWorld

> off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                                  --- In

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com