[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/19/07 8:40:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

>>  Last I saw it was in the thirties. How about that 11% approval
>>
> rating for  that Democrat congress?
>
> Nope. Congress is rated higher than boy George  at 27%:
>

> Try reading the polls you site."Bush's job approval rating fell to 24
> percent from last month's record low for a Zogby poll of 29 percent. A paltry
> 11
> percent gave Congress a positive grade, tying last month's record low."  So
> Congress' positive poll numbers are a fraction of  Bush's.

Congress is getting a low rating, almost as low as Dick Cheney because
the cowards (yes Democrats too) are not doing what the American people
want and impeaching Bush and Cheney.  They are afraid of being called
"soft on terror" when they return to their districts but what they are
now finding is they are being called "soft of Bush."  I think, as Nader
points out in this video, they have been blackmailed:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rIO-tCPSfHA

Naomi Kline argued here how America is going fascist.  But I think one
has to be brain dead not to see America is going fascist (or you don't
understand *what* fascism is).
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Naomi_Klein_explains_how_we_willingly_1013.html