> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 10/19/07 11:36:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > Congress  is getting a low rating, almost as low as Dick Cheney
because
> > the cowards  (yes Democrats too) are not doing what the American
people
> > want and  impeaching Bush and Cheney.
> >

> > Show me a poll that reflects this statement.
> That's a cop out.  Instead why don't you find some articles that refute
> my statement.

The right wingers are getting desperate as their power and influence
is rapidly dwindling. The American people are now seeing through their
false ideological blatherings. And because of this the wingnuts are
coming out in even more exaggerated expressions of their same kind of
outrageous, dishonest and arrogant behavior that they've become
accustomed to getting away with within the context of 9/11. Well,
they've long ago used up that capital by abusing it to deceive the
public to push forward their losing agenda. The 2008 elections are
nearing and they're just freaking out. They know they're going to
crash in flames in this election - yet they still can't get themselves
to admit that they are wrong.