> In a message dated 10/19/07 7:38:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Who on  God's earth is Naomi Wolf? Wasn't she the one that dressed Al
> > Gore in
> > > earth tones?
> >
> > You wanted evidence the country is  growing more fascist. Read the
> > article, asshole.
> >

> > I did. And it's pure emotionalism and hyperbole,  fool!
>
> It's based on facts, bwana. Are you the classic less than  bright
> redneck? Haven't you noticed your boy George is at 24% approval  now?
> He's tied with Nixon when Nixon walked out of the White House in  shame.

> Twenty-four percent, who's poll?

Bush sinks to 24% approval - Reuters/Zogby:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071017/pl_nm/usa_politics_poll_dc_1

Bush's current 24% record is tied with Dick's lowest... that's the
same approval rating that Nixon had the day he walked out of the White
House in shame.

Nixon (Gallup)

8/1974
Approve 24%
Disapprove 66%

CBS:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

> Last I saw it was in the thirties. How about that 11% approval
rating for that Democrat congress?

Nope. Congress is rated higher than boy George at 27%:

CBS Poll 10/12-16/07:   27% Americans approve of Congress' job
http://www.pollingreport.com/CongJob.htm

> Don't count on Bush walking out any time soon.

Uh...everyone knows Bush won't be out until the end of his term. You
think that's news?

> He will be a pain in the butt to Reid/Pelosi till then.

Classic right wing freak show response. Bush has been *much more* than
a pain in the butt to the American people for over 6 1/2 years and the
American people have had enough.

Denial of reality is quite necessary for you to sustain your
anti-American ideology. Can you admit why your boy George and the GOP
are on a fast sinking political ship? I doubt it. That's an example of
you're denial of reality.