In a message dated 10/19/07 4:42:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  MDi

> In a message dated  10/19/07 8:40:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes:
>
> > Last I saw it was in the thirties. How about  that 11% approval
> rating for that Democrat congress?
>
>  Nope. Congress is rated higher than boy George at 27%:
>

> Try reading the polls you site."Bush's job approval  rating fell to 24
> percent from last month's record low for a Zogby  poll of 29 percent.

Uh, huh ...how does that differ from what I  said?

A paltry 11
> percent gave Congress a positive grade,  tying last month's record
low." So
> Congress' positive poll numbers  are a fraction of Bush's.

Apparently you're either blind or mentally  retarded:

CBS Poll dated - 10/12-16/07 - Approval of Congress at  27%

Evidently you can't read or you refuse to accept the Zogby poll results
which stated that "A Paltry 11% gave Congress a positive grade, tying last
month's record low". That line was right under the line giving Bush a 24%
approval
rating. So what are you doing, shopping your poll numbers? Zogby gives  Bush
lower numbers so you quote it but CBS gives Congress higher numbers so you  use
that. You might want to read the entire Zogby Poll over and you will see
Congress getting 11% approval rating, two months in a  row!