--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Torque the Pred?
>
> Unky Punky?
>
> The Pain in Spain
>
> I've been sooooo enjoying your lastest summations of him, I'm
ashamed
> of myself.
>
> ;-)
>
> And, yet, there you are psychocuddling with the atheists to an
degree
> I cannot support.  They're little coffee clutch chatter has been so
> telling about how subtle they AREN'T when it comes to clarity about
> identification.  To me they're like three fish in leather jackets

I think you've been hallucinating again.

The only atheist I've been talking to with any
degree of cordiality is Curtis, and Barry's the
only other atheist who's been talking about his
atheisism lately. Who's the third?

And I haven't even been talking to Curtis about
his atheism per se, merely about the way beliefs
in general are generated and rejected.