> As I've suggested before, try to have some
> compassion for Edg. He's melting down, and
> for some reason has chosen Fairfield Life as
> the place where he wants to do it.

Lol !
I don't read much of the Turqey's posts these days, but he's still
good for a laugh once in a while.

He compassionately wants to publicly announce that (as he's so wisely
said before, as he so humbly points out) that someone is melting
down, therefore have compassion upon the poor fellow...as if no-one
can plainly see what the Turqey really means is: "I now want to shaft
the Edg fellow in the ass, and you can watch me, but I don't want to
say it out loud because I don't want to state to the world openly
what a turqey I am"

And he thinks this is a clever manouvering on his part to send a
stabbing jibe to the man, and thus bolstering his standing among the
masses.

Turq...this is not an episode of Survivor. Everyone sees right
through your remarks that backfire upon you, and then recoil and hit
you once again.

but alas...The Turq is a Turqey.

OffWorld
(always way ahead of the crowd)