I really hope that what you are saying is true.I'm not questioning
your sincerity. I just don't trust the TMO!

Something is going on,I have no doubt as I'm having brilliant
meditations lately,transcending on a very regular basis.

Thanks Bob,

Namaste,

Billy

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "biosoundbill" <smithybill@>
> wrote:
> >

> > Okay Bob,if that's the case why not one mantra for everyone?
> >
> > And don't give me the answer that a proper thought needs to be
> > selected for each individual as per Science of Being and art of
> > living from p50 on.....
> >
> > As a technique,TM works briliantly for me,but I think the mantra
> > coverup was a joke,and now the TMO is a bigger joke!
> >
> > Why not just come out and tell people, look your mantra is for
this
> > energy,will produce this result,and is the sacred sound of a
deity
> > in  Hinduism.
> >
> > Drop the price,the World Government,and all the bullshit,and be
> > transparent.
> >
> > Namaste,
> >
> > Billy
> >

> ************
>
> The fact that TM mantras are meaningless sounds in the practice of
TM
> does not mean that different mantras cannot be assigned depending
on
> age and gender (the only two factors which are used in assigning
> initial TM mantras).
>
> Since people of different ages are obviously different, and gender
is
> also an obvious source of personality difference, it's not
difficult
> to see that different mantras are appropriate for different
groups.

> MMY has always said, we teach knowledge of the infinite, not
infinite
> knowledge. The TMO, if it wanted to be in the job of teaching
> infinite knowledge, could certainly get into a long and involved
> discussion of mantras, but that is not what an ignorant world
needs.

> People need access to infinite awareness, and for that, all they
need
> to know is the meaningless sound assigned to them during TM
> initiation, and how to use that sound. There is no coverup
involved
> at all here. The cable guy who comes to your house to hook you up
> could talk about all sorts of technical details to his non-tech
> client, which would only be baffling and annoying to the client,
or
> the installer could use his brain, exercise common sense, and just
do
> the hook-up and let the client enjoy.
>
> You don't realize that the price increase and other measures are
> intended to slow down the growth of the movement. Sounds
ridiculous,
> but it's a policy that MMY announced a long time ago:
>
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html#light
>
> But now, it does not matter what happens on the level of
individuals
> learning TM. MMY is having pundits bring the influence of the gods
> onto earth, an influence much more powerful than that of a few
humans
> doing TM. Also under the name of "Towers of Invincibility"
> Shivalingams are also being constructed around the world, which
will
> bring the auspicious Shiva influence on earth.
>
> It's frustrating to see the progress by fits and starts of the
TMO,
> but it was only necessary for MMY to light a few candles in the
West,