Angela Mailander wrote:
> Gn the other hand, I've seen plenty of direct evidence that the world of men
> and women is rife with conspiracies.  And until you consider that evidence,
> calling me a conspiracy nut is just ignorant name-calling; moreover, it is
> evidence of the lack of education in America that I've been moaning about.
> My father belonged to a centuries old European ruling class family, and I was
> expected to marry into such a family when I came of age.  I chose not to do
> so because I knew too much by that time about the conspiracies with which the
> ruling classes keep the masses in check.  My sister chose the path I
> rejected, and I lived with her in Europe for a year.  Heads of governments
> were regular guests in her home.  And again, I saw direct evidence of what
> had made me reject that life in the first place. We never had dinner guests
> which didn't require me to be briefed  politically ahead of time.  a

Sometimes when I get called a "conspiracy theorist" I ask people if they
don't believe that wealthy people and top level businessmen "strategize"
too?   What we often call conspiracies may often be "strategies" since
they are published openly.  But I guess calling someone a "strategy
theorist" doesn't quite have the ring they want. :)