Zoran Krneta wrote:
> Practice of meditation which we understand as MMY
> explain to us is not widely spared in India especially
> effortless aspect of it.

So, you're saying that in India, the effortless aspect
of mantra meditation practice is not widespread, as
explained by MMY. That's what I said; Judy agreed.

So, why do you suppose that the two Barry's and Vaj the
Nath deny this? Almost every TM teacher that I've met
has agreed with this and that's what they teach.

I've been to India and my experience was that most
teachers there teach concentration, especially the
tradition of Swami Sivananda.