--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ruthsimplicity"

[Rick wrote:]
> > > Invite him back. 50 per week, though.
> >
> > What I wonder is whether Lawson directed his incessant posting to
> > another venue or just stopped cold turkey.   I can't say that I
> > have been missing him.
>
> I don't know if I dare to ask, but how long have all y'all been
> talking with each other?  Is there much repetition?

"Y'all" who, the participants on the forum in general?

FFL was started in 2001, either shortly before or shortly
after 9/11. But people join and then drop out all the
time, so the population isn't constant. (I started
posting here in May 2005, as did a few others who had
been regulars on alt.m.t, including Lawson, who dropped
out this past summer because he felt unappreciated.)

There's some repetition, but not a whole lot, I'd say.
Certain topics come up over and over again, but the
substance tends to be relatively new each time.