> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> > >
> > > On Behalf Of authfriend

> > > I agree that many of them were substantial, but most were
> > > unnecessary "me too" posts
> >
> > I can't recall Lawson's *ever* making a "me too" post.
> > I think that was one of the comments you made that
> > really bugged him, because it was just off the wall.
> >
> > , and despite repeated requests
> > > from many people to cut back, he couldn't restrain himself.
> >
> > He felt that his posts were unappreciated, as I
> > said to start with. Obviously you don't tell
> > somebody to cut back posts you appreciate.
>
> No? Even your *supporters* were asking you
> to post less, Judy. And you categorically
> refused, as did Lawson, as did Shemp. The
> posting limits were the result.

Just as a followup, I should point out that
yesterday, in less than 24 hours, you made 33
posts. Those posts were mainly you either
rehashing old arguments that you've been argu-
ing about for 14 years on this forum or another,
and a few token posts dissing people you don't
like and trying to "lessen" them in the eyes
of other posters.

If the posting limits had *not* been put into
effect, and you continued to post at the same
rate, you'd easily rack up over 200 posts for the
week. How many of the people who "appreciate"
your posts here do you think still would if
you were allowed to post as much as you clearly
want to?

I think that what many of us "appreciate" most
about your posts is that now, under the new
posting limits, you've often compulsively used
them all up by Monday morning, and we can spend
the rest of the week free of them. The same would
be true of Lawson if he were still around, but
he'd "foul out on posts" by mid-day Saturday.

And Shemp will probably come off his two-week
hiatus full of bile and go over the limit within
a few days, and then we'll be free of his posts
for at least a month. I'm a big *fan* of the
posting limits.  :-)