--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Behalf Of authfriend
>
> > Not everyone thought his comments were "unsubstantial."
> > I found many of them extremely meaty. He has an almost
> > Zenlike knack for succinctness. That's what enabled him
> > to make so many posts.
>
> I agree that many of them were substantial, but most were
> unnecessary "me too" posts

I can't recall Lawson's *ever* making a "me too" post.
I think that was one of the comments you made that
really bugged him, because it was just off the wall.

, and despite repeated requests
> from many people to cut back, he couldn't restrain himself.

He felt that his posts were unappreciated, as I
said to start with. Obviously you don't tell
somebody to cut back posts you appreciate.