Yes, N.1008; I look forward to being able to visit that site and pay
my respects someday in the future.  He was a fine man with a long
life and a tremendous influence on many people.  He certainly gave my
life some wonderful top spin and I'm entirely grateful.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>