--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
OMG, Rick, the memory makes ME shiver! Same scenario in the Sonnenberg. I don't
know
why the hot water was out, but it was. At that time there was some bit about
ice cold
water being healthy for you in the morning. That was what was told to us after
the fact of
course. My cajones were up around my scalp!