From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of geezerfreak
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:20 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: February 11, 2008

OMG, Rick, the memory makes ME shiver! Same scenario in the Sonnenberg. I
don't know
why the hot water was out, but it was. At that time there was some bit about
ice cold
water being healthy for you in the morning. That was what was told to us
after the fact of
course. My cajones were up around my scalp!

Maharishi prescribed cold baths on my six month course in Courcheval. He
said he wanted to turn us into yogis in six months. People asked him whether
they could get used to it by making the water colder by degrees, get in
slowly, etc. Maharishi said to just be brave and plunge in. That mountain
water was cold!

OTOH, in Mallorca, when the hot water heater in Maharishi’s suite went down,
he had water boiled in the kitchen and carried up in big pots.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:00 PM