From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 9:00 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Selfless Service --- and Breaking the Link
Between Fruit and Action

He allowed this belief to exist as a kind of implied teaching because
it served his purposes. It kept people off center and running around
all the time. He could play games making stuff up and watch everyone
knock themselves out fulfilling his "desires." I don't think this was
the most charming part of his personality. Some people gave up a lot
to chase some of his bogus projects, ask Doug Henning. Oh yeah, we can't.

Don’t forget Jennifer’s comment, that Maharishi often derided the Westerners
as “gullible fools” for believing all the things he told them.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:08 PM