[...]
> BTW, the other day you suggested that people here
> didn't cut Judy a break because she was a woman
> and that they have...uh...unresolved anger against
> women. I'm suggesting that there may be more than
> a little projection going on in that statement. Look
> what you just did to a woman you have never met who
> has done nothing more than report her experiences.

That you presume to have reported her experiences....

Certain aspects of MMY's womanizing have never quite made sense to me. That
doesn't
mean they didn't happen, just that htey don't make sense.

Specifically, the time of life that MMY would have *started* having sex with
women, and
what he was doing with the rest of his time while he was doing them also.

Lawson