> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > Don't forget Jennifer's comment, that Maharishi often derided
> > the Westerners as "gullible fools" for believing all the things
> > he told them.
>
> That's oneof the women who reports that MMY slept with her
> dozens of times?
>
> Well... LOL. A trustworthy soul, for certain.

Lawson, you've been doing well, but it's time
to up the dosage of your OCD medication again.
This is beneath even you.

YOU don't want to believe what she says, so SHE
is untrustworthy?

Man, seriously...just LOOK at what you're doing
here. You're going out of your way to systematically
demonize people who don't believe about Maharishi
the things you believe about him. It's not a matter
of a simple difference of opinion, where they just
have a different view on the subject than you do.
Instead, you seem compelled to suggest -- and strongly
-- that the people who hold these different views
are deficient in character and somehow untrustworthy.

OCD, schmoeCD. What is WRONG with you that someone
else is not entitled to believe what they want about
Maharishi or about Deepak Chopra? What is WRONG with
you that your first reaction when they believe some-
thing that you do not is to suggest that they are
not only wrong, but "broken" or untrustworthy in
some way?

I *understand* that you believe what you believe.
I have no problem with that. But it's just a belief,
man. SO is what these other people believe. NONE of
you has any handle on "truth" as far as I can tell.
I don't believe that floating has anything whatsoever
to do with enlightenment, but at the same time I don't
feel compelled to suggest that because *you* believe
the definition of enlightenment is "floating" that
there is something "wrong" with you, or that you are
"untrustworthy."

You seem to feel the need to imply that about these
people you're demonizing lately. Why do you think
that is? Where do you think you *learned* this
behavior?

BTW, the other day you suggested that people here
didn't cut Judy a break because she was a woman
and that they have...uh...unresolved anger against
women. I'm suggesting that there may be more than
a little projection going on in that statement. Look
what you just did to a woman you have never met who
has done nothing more than report her experiences.