--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very nice, thanks for posting this. Your patience has payed off.
> Unfortunately it is wasted on this group of cynics who, like Rick
> Archer said, hardly had any experiences on the sutras.

I too was interested in reading of Steve's experiences.  But Rick as a
cynic?  I haven't seen it yet.  Which is surprising given 35 years of
practice without similar experiences.  What patience!  I had none of
the kind.

I am much more of a cynic than Rick is.  But I still don't deny
other's their experiences.  Tell me y'all, who has found the siddhi's
experiences to be superior to that of 2 times 20 meditation of your
mantra?  What is superior? Those I know personally who do the full
program do not show me that they are any different in positive ways.

I have off and on meditated my 20 minutes twice a day for many years.
 I quit the siddhis course before I was done way back in the 70s and
walked away.  I am sorry to say but my impression was WTF?  This is
bogus!