--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ruthsimplicity"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > Very nice, thanks for posting this. Your patience has payed off.
> > Unfortunately it is wasted on this group of cynics who, like Rick
> > Archer said, hardly had any experiences on the sutras.
>
> I too was interested in reading of Steve's experiences.  But Rick
as a
> cynic?  I haven't seen it yet.  Which is surprising given 35 years
of
> practice without similar experiences.  What patience!  I had none of
> the kind.
>
> I am much more of a cynic than Rick is.  But I still don't deny
> other's their experiences.  Tell me y'all, who has found the
siddhi's
> experiences to be superior to that of 2 times 20 meditation of your
> mantra?  What is superior? Those I know personally who do the full
> program do not show me that they are any different in positive
ways.

> I have off and on meditated my 20 minutes twice a day for many
years.
>  I quit the siddhis course before I was done way back in the 70s and
> walked away.  I am sorry to say but my impression was WTF?  This is
> bogus!

Siddhi Programme is not superior to TM or viceversa. It's the same
breath, but bliss is experienced on a fuller scale with TMSP, as the
writer describes.
That they do not "show you" something does not mean that they do not
experience transformation. TMSP works in less obvious ways in outer
forms of life than TM.
This would have become obvious had you not walked away before
actually starting the practise. :-)