On Mar 5, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Michael wrote:

You did more than share, you rationalized the practice of
discrimination.

No, I didn't. I just pointed to the source.

Michael, thee were your exact words:
The ascent to the burning place
was a tough one anyway, not really suited for most western women.

That's rationalizing a discriminatory practice. And you did it again here:
I said MOST western women. It was an almost stampede. I am not
exaggerating, it was the toughest I was ever in. Actually I like women
more who can handle such a thing, but most movement women I know
wouldn't

Let them decide that, is all I'm saying.

And then I reported
something you didn't know yet, even though its just a minor detail.
And then I didn't take a stand - and that seems to drive you mad.

Projection, Michael.

Sal