--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> . The ascent to the burning place
> > was a tough one anyway, not really suited for most western women.
>
> ---Yeah, their pussies get in the way. Oh wait, maybe they'll bleed on
> something.  Or more likely some devout Hindu will get a horrible
erection
> and inadvertantly cum themself to death.  Or not having coks they can't
> muster the testosterone necessary for the long hike those twenty or
so steps
> up the pire.
>
> Or maybe the urge to self immolate will be so strong given the natural
> tendency for Hindu women to just get all burned up over someone.
Yep, so
> many really good reasons for women and men to be separated.

I said MOST western women. It was an almost stampede. I am not
exaggerating, it was the toughest I was ever in. Actually I like women
more who can handle such a thing, but most movement women I know
wouldn't. Going up those steps meant that the whole crowd started
swinging back and forth as it met against resistence of more people
already standing there, and you know there is something called
gravity. I must ask you, when have you last been in a crowd like this?
Well I guess you prefer to sit at home in front of your TV or computer
and give your live commentary from a save distance.