> On Mar 5, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Michael wrote:
>
> >> You did more than share, you rationalized the practice of
> >> discrimination.
> >
> > No, I didn't. I just pointed to the source.
>
> Michael, thee were your exact words:
> The ascent to the burning place
> was a tough one anyway, not really suited for most western women.
>
> That's rationalizing a discriminatory practice.  And you did it again
> here:
> I said MOST western women. It was an almost stampede. I am not
> exaggerating, it was the toughest I was ever in. Actually I like women
> more who can handle such a thing, but most movement women I know
> wouldn't
>
> Let them decide that, is all I'm saying.

I am all for that, but ITS NOT MY DECISION. I'm not in charge. I just
said that many, actually most women I know wouldn't even have tried
it, nor would there have been many western men either. (The Purushas
were aready sitting up there)

> > And then I reported
> > something you didn't know yet, even though its just a minor detail.
> > And then I didn't take a stand - and that seems to drive you mad.
>
> Projection, Michael.

And when you say I come across as an arrogant asshole, that must have
been projection as well I guess.