That's a great rap, Turq.  I was aware of Intention
Itself, but had not found its more than obvious name.
But I have often told the poets I work with that the
impulse to write a poem is necessarily deep.  That's
if they're really intending to write a poem rather
than writing a piece of crap whose real intention it
is to say, "Look how sensitive I am," or recently,
"Look how gutsy I am" etc.  I don't work with writers
like that.

So thanks again for the term "Intention Itself."
Worthy improvement on Kant's Das Ding Ansich"

I'd suggest an editorial change for: "To lower as many
others as possible to my plane of awareness"   to read
instead "To lower as many others as possible to a
plane of awareness lower than mine."