Well, no, Judy, I'm not gonna explain stuff; I prefer
to wait for Turq's comments.

On the other hand, look at your phrasing:  "Turq needs
to..."  Listen to people who use this phrase or some
variant:  "You need to..."

Who are you to say what other people need to do or to
understand etc?  More likely that you need them to do
or understand.  Turq, I'm sure has no such need as you
impute to him, albeit perhaps unconsciously.