--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good one, Turq, that about encapsulates what I've
> thought often about her comments: Out of touch with
> intention itself.

Intent is not really *dealt with* in the TM
dogma. It's very possible to miss its value.
In some of the other traditions I studied,
we were taught specifically to cut through
the fog of someone's word and suss out their
*intent* in saying them. She never had that
training; she probably doesn't even believe
that such a sussing is possible.

On this forum, a focus on intent would involve
reading someone's post and then thinking, "What
did this person hope to *accomplish* by posting
this?"

If the answer to that question is, "To uplift
others to a more noble or interesting plane
of awareness," then you are dealing with one
sort of being. If the answer to that question
is, "To lower as many others as possible to
my plane of awareness," then you're dealing
with another sort of being.

Interestingly, that is the factor that is kill-
ing Hillary in the polls and helping Obama.
The people can feel each of their *intents*,
and are reacting accordingly.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com