> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:

> > > "Atheists", hmmm? Is that sorta like a nigger or a spic?
> >
> > Worse. Niggers and spics know their place.
>
> Even worse, atheists are sneaky. Read this hilarious
> blog by an atheist expelled (singled out and not
> allowed in) from a showing of the Christian
> Creationist propaganda film "Expelled."
>
> http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/03/expelled.php

As another followup, here is a long but utterly
fascinating first-hand review of the film itself
by another atheist.

I'm not an "activist atheist," more of a "Buddhist
atheist" in that I see no need for a God in creation,
but this is a fascinating account. The *mindset* of
the producers and the attendees is sometimes scary.

All I can say is it's just like the Bible...a tale
filled with horror and humor and dire predictions
about the fate of those who believe and those who
don't believe, mixed with equal doses of faith and
elitism and unreasoning paranoia. Read it and make
up your own minds:

http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=14;t=5152;st=540#entry100826

or

http://tinyurl.com/2rqw8g