Judy, there's way too much to argue about with you and that's why I
didn't reply to your earlier posts, nor will I reply to you anymore
after this.  As you said last week, you enjoy going at it "hammer
and tongs".  I don't, and I won't with you.  I argue by profession
but, unlike yourself, not for enjoyment.

In my post I chose certain things to comment on; but you
are "appalled" that I didn't comment on more or make points that you
agree with.  I chose to make a point, *my* point, regarding
Clinton's use of the Rocky Balboa analogy, but you believe I didn't
understand her use of it.  I did, of course, but chose to point out
a humorous (or tragic) flaw in it.  (And, yes, there are thousands
of "true" stories that echo and parallel the "untrue" story that
Senator Clinton chose to repeat many, many times.  That was an error
made by her, a judgment flaw made by her; and one that will be
magnified and amplified by the media.  She should have known better.)

You are, and unfortunately so in my opinion, an endlessly
disputatious individual.  You apparently thrive on disagreement and
dissent. Furthermore, you are ungracious and vindictive with anyone
who doesn't agree with your point of view.  It's an ugly trait.

There are so many more holes in your arguments in reply to my post
(below) that could be addressed.  But I won't.  And not because I
don't have the intellectual chops, Judy, or the discriminative
ability, but rather, because I don't share your peculiar emotional
makeup and wish to involve myself in endless disputes.

You won't be pleased with this response, I'm sure, but let me
suggest that there's no need to insult me anymore or be further
appalled by my intellectual dishonesty, or my dirtyness, or whatever
you would prefer to call it.  There'll be no need for further
discussion between us.

Marek

**