--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
> >
> > Thanks for posting this N.M. much fun. Here's me:
> >
> > "Introverted intuitives, INFJs enjoy a greater clarity of
perception of
> > inner, unconscious processes than all but their INTJ cousins.
Just as
> > SP types commune with the object and "live in the here and now"
of the
> > physical world, INFJs readily grasp the hidden psychological
stimuli
> > behind the more observable dynamics of behavior and affect. Their
> > amazing ability to deduce the inner workings of the mind, will
and
> > emotions of others gives INFJs their reputation as prophets and
seers."

> > Amongst other talents of course.
>
> And amongst other inclinations. One of the things I like about
> Briggs-Meyers is that it does not pin us into a box, but says this
is
> your comfort space. But we can and do all venture into all 16 spaces
> at times.

I'll read on in that case. It's interesting, I just intuitively
feel comfortable with these descriptions. Spiritkin (I think it was)
posted a different sort of type-test here a few weeks ago and that
had me feeling not so good about the descriptions, a bit bland I
thought, but when I read the ones it said I definitely *wasn't* I saw
how I like to see myself. Perhaps the Briggs-Myers is more sussed.