> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <azgrey@> wrote:
> >
> > Shame on you Angela. Questioning her POV must mean
> > are a hypocrite, a liar, intellectually dishonest, and
> > prolly voted for Republican tax cuts for the rich.
>
> Uh, toots, the "POV" that Angela was questioning was
> the purest sarcasm. Both you and she missed it.
>
> Lighten up, hey?

Oh, it was pure sarcasm alright sweet-cheeks.

sarcasm
ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: from French sarcasme, or via late Latin from late Greek
sarkasmos, from Greek sarkazein `tear flesh,' in late Greek `gnash the teeth,
speak
bitterly' (from sarx, sark- `flesh' ).

...'gnash teeth...'tear flesh...speak bitterly......yes, your sarcasm
is the purest, and noticed in the first place. Nice and light.
Re-cueing the tunes:
"Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping..."