--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You ain't seen nuthin yet dude. Wait till she starts her
> race baiting, it gets really interesting then. She just
> don't like the "uppity" ones. Best to put on a garland of
> garlic and read other posts. I've been wanting to ask
> TurquoiseB  if it is possible that he was a Jesuit exorcist
> before the Tibetan thang. I bet those dudes could wield
> a wooden stake.

They were better with fires. :-) And it was the
Dominicans who tended to burn heretics, not the
Jesuits so much.

But in all seriousness, if there were a way to
actually determine whether it was true or not,
my money would be on Judy having spent several
lifetimes as an Inquisitor, rather than a victim
of their...uh...holy services.

Look at the tactics. Feeling threatened by anyone
who disputes the holy dogma, whether it be the Book
Of Maharishi or the Book Of Hillary. An intense
need to *discredit* the heretic in the eyes of
others. The need to get them to "confess their
sins." The tactics of language used.

It's all straight out of Bernardo Gui's 1323 Practica
Inquisitionis Heretice Pravitatis (Conduct of the
Inquisition into Heretical Wickedness). If you want
a slap-your-forehead moment of realization, scour
the Web and read a few excerpts from it, and then
compare the techniques being taught to those regularly
practiced by one Judith Stein. Here's one:

  "Indeed it is all too difficult to get the
  heretics to reveal themselves when they hide
  their errors, instead of frankly confessing
  them, or when reliable and adequate testimony
  against them is lacking. In such a case all
  kinds of problems confront the Inquisitor...
  Laymen of staunch faith find it a scandalous
  matter if an inquisitorial trial, once begun,
  is abandoned for some kind of lack of method.
  When they see the learned thus deceived by
  common and vile persons, the faith of the
  Faithful is to some degree weakened; for they
  believe that we have at our disposal luminous
  and certain arguments that cannot be refuted,
  and that they expect us to be able to vanquish
  [the heretics] in such a way that even a layman
  can clearly follow the arguments."

Here's another, a "dialogue" dreamed up in his
head by a madman, and proposed to others as an
example of how one embarrasses and destroys a
heretic with language. Read through it and see
if it doesn't sound a tad familiar:

http://www.cathar.info/121207_guiwaldensians.htm

I suspect such dialogues go through Judy's head
pretty much every moment that she is unable to
post on Fairfield Life. That's why she has so many
of them "stored up" when she reappears.